Official App
Free – Google Play
Get it
Visa Overseas
If you will be travelling out of the country, we ask that members request to allow foreign transactions on their credit card account to protect the member and the credit union. Y-12 Federal Credit Union’s VISA credit cards and debit cards will not work outside of the US without prior authorization. This change in procedure is necessary due to the increasing occurrence of fraud from foreign countries on credit card and debit cards accounts.

To notify us of your overseas travel, you may select Card Control on our Mobile App, write a hand written request, fill out a form at any of our branches or click here to download a VISA Authorization form for overseas transactions. We ask for the following information:
  • Member Name
  • VISA Card Number
  • Share Number
  • Date of Departure
  • Date of Return
  • Countries of travel, if possible
  • Travel Phone Number
For additional information, you may contact our Card Department by email.

After clicking the CONTINUE button, you will be redirected to a web site that is not operated by Y-12 Federal Credit Union. Please review the website's privacy and security policies as they may differ from Y-12 Federal Credit Union.