1 - Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is based on your creditworthiness when account is opened. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
2 - CURewards
You can earn rewards just by using your Y-12 Federal Credit Union credit card. We reward our Classic, Gold, Platinum and Signature cardholders. The more you use your Y-12 VISA credit card, the more points you will earn. Here are just a few of the rewards you will receive:
- 5,000 Bonus points when a new Classic, Gold or Platinum VISA credit card is opened and the first purchase is completed.
- 10,000 Bonus points when a new Signature VISA credit card is opened and the first purchase is completed.
- Receive points from purchases
- Redeem points from hundreds of name brand merchandise
- Travel Rewards including airline tickets, hotels, car rentals and cruises
- View your rewards online 24/7
Make Y-12 FCU’s VISA your card of choice! Click here to see the many rewards offered!
3 - Warranty Manager Service
Offers a number of valuable features, including warranty registration and extended warranty protection, all available with a simple toll-free telephone call. And our VISA Performance Guarantee gives you the option of purchasing affordable extended service agreements.
- Warranty Manager's registration service helps you take full advantage of your warranties, because you can get key information about your coverage with a single toll-free call.
- Warranty Manger Service offers Extended Warranty Protection coverage that doubles the free repair period under the original manufacturer's written U.S. repair warranty up to one additional year on eligible warranties of three years or less when an item is purchased entirely with your eligible VISA Gold or VISA Platinum card.
4 - Travel & Emergency Assistance
Help when you don't know where to turn. You can count on a wide range of emergency services available whenever and wherever you need them, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Emergency Message Service can record and relay emergency messages for travelers, immediate family members, or business associates.
- Medical Referral Assistance provides medical referral, monitoring, and follow-up.
- Legal Referral Assistance can arrange contact with English-speaking attorneys and with U.S. embassies or consulates if you're detained by local authorities, have a car accident, or need legal assistance.
- Emergency Transportation Assistance can help you make all the necessary arrangements for emergency transportation home or to the nearest medical facility.
- Emergency Ticket Replacement helps you with the carrier's lost ticket reimbursement procedures if you should lose your ticket and can arrange delivery of a replacement ticket to you.
- Lost Luggage Locator Service can help you through the common carrier's claim procedures or can arrange shipment of replacement items if an airline or common carrier loses your checked luggage.
- Emergency Translation Service provides telephone assistance in all major languages and helps find local interpreters, if available, when you need more extensive assistance.
- Prescription Assistance and Valuable Document Delivery Arrangements can help you get prescriptions filled or replaced, subject to local laws, and can even arrange pickup and delivery of prescriptions filled for you at local or nearby pharmacies. It can help transport critical documents which you may have left at home or elsewhere.
- Pre-Trip Assistance can give you information on your destination before you leave - information such as ATM locations, currency exchange rates, weather reports, health precautions, immunizations, and required passport visas.
- Common carrier life insurance on the VISA Gold and VISA Platinum card.
5 - Auto Rental Insurance
Provides - at no additional charge - coverage on a 24-hour basis for damage due to collision or theft up to the actual cash value of most rental vehicles when certain terms and conditions are met.