We make depositing checks a snap – as in it’s as easy as snapping a picture. Simply download our Mobile Banking app, endorse your check, snap a photo of the front and back of it, confirm the dollar amount, hit ‘submit’ and just like that, your deposit is complete. Making a deposit to your account is easier than ever with our Mobile Deposit*!
Mobile Deposit is simple to use.
Before you start, make sure you've endorsed the back of your check with all required signatures, your account number, and the words "For Mobile Deposit Only at Y-12 FCU." Your check may be rejected if any of these items are missing.
(1) OPEN THE Y-12 FCU MOBILE APP and login to your account.
(2) CLICK MOBILE DEPOSIT is visible from the menu, or click the orange icon on the bottom right of the screen.
(3) CHOOSE THE ACCOUNT where you'd like to make your deposit.
(4) TYPE THE AMOUNT of your check using the keypad on your device.
(5) USE THE CAMERA ICONS to take a picture of the front and back of your check. An on screen guide will help make sure you get the entire check in your pictures.
(6) CLICK SUBMIT and you're all set.
Deposits are processed according to mobile deposit agreement. Holds may apply.
You may enroll for Mobile Banking using our mobile app.
*Mobile Deposit is for qualified members/accounts. To get started, please view our Mobile Agreement. Some restrictions may apply. Temporary holds may be placed on mobile deposits. The amount that is immediately available is based on each member's individual relationship, including factors such as years of membership, average deposit balances, loan balances, and account history. Holds will generally be released in two business days. On the mobile app, Check Holds may be seen in your Transactions, and on Online Banking, Check Holds are found under the Check and Debit Card Holds within Transactions. Should you need further assistance, please contact us at 865-482-1043, 800-482-1043 or email@example.com.