Card Fraud & Disputes

  • Step 1

    Freeze your card.

    Use the Card Control feature in Digital Banking under the Cards menu to prevent further transactions.

  • Step 3

    Request a replacement.

    You can order a replacement card in Digital Banking under the Cards menu.


Report any lost or stolen card immediately by calling us at800-482-1043.

How a dispute works:

Report- Report the transaction(s) within 60 days of the statement date by contacting us.
Review- Our Card Services team receives, reviews, and sends the claim to a third-party processor.
Grant- A provisional credit will be issued to your account or credit card. For fraud claims, we will grant the credit within 10 business days from the claim submission date.
Investigate- You may receive communications from the processor requesting supporting documentation. Please respond during the specified timeframe or the case may be closed.
Determine- A The processor makes a determination based on the case's facts. The outcome could be found in favor of either the:
1. Member, and the provisional credit becomes permanent

2. Merchant, and the provisional credit is removed


Disputes safeguard against deceitful, dishonest, or inaccurate behavior from a merchant. 

Some examples of when to dispute a card transaction include:

You paid for a good or service that was not received.
You returned a product but did not receive a credit to your account. 
A transaction on your account was posted for a different amount than expected. 
A legitimate transaction posted to your account more than one time.