Y-12 Federal Credit Union is financially sound and committed to protecting member deposits.
The National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF), backed by the United States government, insures the deposits of credit union members nationwide. The fund is managed by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), an independent agency of the United States government.
NCUA Share Insurance Calculator
- Deposits Federally insured to at least $250,000
- Includes funds in share, checking, money market savings and share certificate accounts
- IRAs insured separately up to $250,000
- Health Savings Accounts are insured separately up to $250,000
- No charge for share insurance protection
- Individual accounts with same accountholder totaled and insured up to $250,000
- Joint account ownership interests are insured separately from individual accounts up to $250,000