New Lenoir City Branch
THE COOL FEATURES
- Traditional in-branch services provide WOW experiences through exceptional service.
THE FRIENDLY FACES
1. A minimum recurring Direct Deposit of $500 monthly must be posted to your new checking account two times within 90 days of account opening in order to be eligible for bonus. Once the 90-day account opening period has elapsed, eligible accounts will receive the $300 bonus on the last day of the month. Limit one per member. Current members with an existing checking account do not qualify. Checking account must be opened between 4/01/2023 and 12/31/2023 in order to be eligible for bonus. APY is Annual Percentage Yield. The APY for Everyday Checking, effective 7/01/2022, is 0.05%. The APY for High Yield Checking, effective 7/01/2022, is 4.00% for balances of $0 to $15,000; 0.05% for balances of $15,000.01 and above. Offer can expire anytime without prior notice. Additional exclusions apply. To learn more about High Yield Checking, visit y12fcu.org/high-yield-checking. Insured by NCUA.
2. Minimum balance to receive advertised rate is $25,000. Rates accurate as of 5/10/2023 and require new money not transferred from an existing Y-12 FCU account. Rates subject to change without notice. Penalties may apply for early withdrawal. At maturity, accounts automatically renew at current rate unless changes are made during 7-day grace period.
3. New cardholders only. Subject to credit approval. APR is Annual Percentage Rate. Introductory rate of 0% APR applies on purchases for 12 months from date of account opening. After that, the standard variable APR for purchases will be applied. As of 9/15/2023, the standard variable APR is 16.74% to 18.00%, based on your creditworthiness. Cardholders qualify for 20,000 Visa Signature Rewards card bonus points if they make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days. Those 20,000 points can be redeemed for $200 to your Y-12 FCU account. 3% cash back requires redemption for a new credit union loan product.
4. Valid only at the Lenoir City or Middlebrook Pike Branch. Application must be approved 4/01/2023-12/31/2023. Rate cannot go below floor rate of 5.99% APR. Documentation of current rate required. Current Y-12 FCU Consumer and Business loans are excluded. Cannot be combined with other offers. Maximum interest rate is 18%. Rate pricing based on credit score, term, and age of collateral. Loans subject to credit approval.