Fee Change Notice
Posted on 12/19/2019
At Y-12 Federal Credit Union, we strive to keep service fees as low as possible for our members. However, as costs increase, certain changes are necessary to sustain the financial health and stability of the Credit Union.
The following fees are effective 3/31/2020:
|Incoming Wire Fee
|Safe Deposit Box Lost Key Fee
|Safe Deposit Box Drill Fee
|Paper Statement Fee*
Each month a
*Paper statement fee details:
- This fee can be avoided by electing to receive statements electronically.
- You may access your electronic statement anytime, anywhere using Online Banking.
- Online banking is a faster and more secure method of delivering statements.
- This fee is waived for members 17 and younger or 65 and older.
- Enroll in eStatements today by signing in to your Online Banking account and selecting the e-Statements tab from the top menu.
- If you have questions or need assistance, please call 865-482-1043. Our staff will be happy to guide you through the process!