On June 10, 2012 we enhanced the ZashPay® personal payments service by combining the best features of ZashPay with the Popmoney® personal payment service to bring you even more features than you have today!
You may ask…what is PopMoney?
Popmoney is a P2P payment service that provides you an easy way to send and receive money directly from your Y-12 Federal Credit Union account.
Popmoney eliminates the hassles of checks and cash by allowing you to send and receive money as easily as you send and receive email and text messages. Best of all, you don't need another account. Just use your current credit union account.
- Access the largest person-to-person payment network for financial institutions, with 1,400 participating banks and credit unions.
- Send money using account number, email address, or mobile number
- Select from a number of e-greeting templates for payment notifications sent via email
- Set up future-dated, one-time payments and recurring payments
- Add multiple email addresses and mobile numbers for any contact
- Add multiple email addresses and mobile numbers for receiving money
- Import contacts from popular email services (such as Hotmail, Yahoo!, Gmail)
If you have any questions, please contact us at 800-482-1043.
*PopMoney transactions will be assessed a $0.50 fee per transaction to the sender.
*Some transaction limitations apply, and as a result, additional time may be required to process certain personal payments. Payment must be within set payment limit.