Y-12 Mobile Finance Manager
SMS Text Banking Step-By-Step
- Access the Internet via your PC at: mobile.y12fcu.org. Login with your Home Banking username and password.
- Click on Option 6: SMS Settings
- Click on Option 1: Add a mobile number
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Enter the mobile number you would like to enroll and press Continue.
- You will receive a text on your mobile phone. Reply “Y” to the text to join.
- You will then receive a text with a verification code. Enter this code in the appropriate field on your PC.
- You will receive texts that give you specific commands for SMS Text Banking. You will also see a list of these commands on your PC’s screen. Please save this list of commands for future reference.
Mobile Banking Agreement
All terms and conditions applicable to Y-12 Federal Credit Union's service Cyberlink Home Banking apply to Mobile Banking services. Y-12 Federal Credit Union offers SMS mobile banking as a FREE service. A data service plan is not required to use this service; however standard text messaging fees from your phone carrier will apply. Y-12 Federal Credit Union does not support your cell phone device. We are not responsible for any errors, failures or any malfunction of your mobile device, the browser or software. You are responsible for the security and security settings of your device. Y-12 Federal Credit Union also is not responsible for any virus or related problems that may be associated with the use of an online system.