Y-12 FCU Local Matters Giveaway
Official Facebook and Instagram Giveaway Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. YOU DO NOT NEED TO LIKE/FOLLLOW OUR FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT TO ENTER OR WIN. MEMBERSHIP OR ACCOUNTS WITH Y-12 FCU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. LIKING/FOLLOWING OUR FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS AND OR MEMBERSHIP/ACCOUNTS WITH Y-12 FCU DOES NOT INCREASE THE ODDS OF WINNING.
This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Y-12 FCU and not to Facebook or Instagram.
1. Eligibility: This giveaway is open only to: permanent Tennessee residents ages 21 and older. Y-12 FCU and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors and any and all personnel with any existing or prior business relationship/partnership/agreement with Y-12 FCU AND relatives of all groups listed above are ineligible to enter or win.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the contestant “You” agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Y-12 FCU as final and binding as it relates to the content of this giveaway.
3. Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted starting 5/5/2020 1:00PM EST and ending 6/7/2020 11:59PM EST. Weekly entries will be accepted on the following schedule:
-starting 5/5/2020 1:00PM EST and ending 5/10/2020 11:59PM EST for Week 1 prize – a $100 gift card to your favorite local salon, barbershop, or spa.
-starting 5/11/2020 9:00AM EST and ending 5/17/2020 11:59PM EST for Week 2 prize – a $100 gift card to your favorite local restaurant.
-starting 5/18/2020 11:00AM EST and ending 5/24/2020 11:59PM EST for Week 3 prize – a $100 gift card from a local pet supply retailer.
-starting 5/25/2020 1:00PM EST and ending 5/31/2020 11:59PM EST for Week 4 prize – a $100 gift card to your favorite locally-owned clothing retailer.
-starting 6/1/2020 3:00PM EST and ending 6/7/2020 11:59PM EST for Week 5 prize – a $100 gift card to a locally-owned business of your choice.
4. How to Enter: Weekly entry may be performed by liking a Y-12 FCU giveaway post, by commenting on (with images or text) posts provided at [https://www.facebook.com/y12fcu/ or https://www.instagram.com/y12fcu/], or by tagging a local (Tennessee) business on any contest posts. Entry must fulfill all giveaway requirements, as specified on posts, to be eligible to win weekly prizes. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Y-12 FCU. The giveaway may be entered weekly, with one entry per weekly giveaway.
Alternate Entry: Alternate entry is available by sending a letter or postcard with paid postage and the following information [Y-12 FCU Local Matters Giveaway, Full Name, Address, Email Address, Phone Number] to:
Attn: Amber Price
RE: Local Matters Giveaway
501 Lafayette Dr.
Oak Ridge, TN 37830
Alternate entries must be postmarked by 6/5/2020 and received by 11:59PM EST on 6/7/2020.
Y-12 FCU shall have no liability for Winner(s)’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner(s)’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner(s) cannot be contacted, is/are ineligible, fail(s) to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fail(s) to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize(s) may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner(s) selected. Receipt by Winner(s) of the prize(s) offered in this giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Y-12 FCU sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
5. Prizes: The weekly prize value is a $100 gift card valued at $100. Y-12 FCU reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or substitute the giveaway prize(s) at any time, for any reason.
6. Methodology and Selection of Prize Winners: Weekly winners will be awarded upon completion of each weekly entry period. Winners will be drawn at random from all users who entered during the respective time periods.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this giveaway (e.g., photo, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Y-12 FCU, anyone acting on behalf of Y-12 FCU, and Y-12 FCU licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the giveaway, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
8. Terms & Conditions: Y-12 FCU reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Y-12 FCU control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the giveaway. In such case, Y-12 FCU may select the Winner(s) from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Y-12 FCU. Y-12 FCU reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Y-12 FCU has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the giveaway, to void entries for any reason. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Y-12 FCU reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Y-12 FCU and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the giveaway; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the giveaway or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS giveaway IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF TENNESSEE WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this giveaway, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Tennessee having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this giveaway). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the giveaway is Y-12 FCU. By entering the giveaway, You, the contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.