NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. YOU DO NOT NEED TO LIKE/FOLLOW OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO ENTER OR WIN. MEMBERSHIP OR ACCOUNTS WITH Y-12 FCU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. LIKING/FOLLOWING OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND OR MEMBERSHIP/ACCOUNTS WITH Y-12 FCU DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Y-12 FCU and not to Facebook.
1. Eligibility: This contest is open only to: permanent Tennessee residents ages 21 and older. Y-12 FCU and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors and any and all personnel with any existing or prior business relationship/partnership/agreement with Y-12 FCU AND relatives of all groups listed above are ineligible to enter or win.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant “You” agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Y-12 FCU as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted starting 8/3/2020 12:01AM EST and ending 8/16/2020 11:59PM EST for the Grand Prize. All entries must be received by 8/16/2020 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Grand Prize contest may be entered by liking a designated Y-12 FCU contest post or by commenting on (with images or text) designated posts provided at https://www.facebook.com/y12fcu/ between 8/3/2020 and 8/16/2020. The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified on posts, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Y-12 FCU.
Alternate Entry: Alternate entry is available by sending a letter or postcard with paid postage and the following information; Y-12 FCU Soak Up Summer Sweepstakes, Full Name, Address, Email Address, Phone Number, to:
Attn: Amber Price
RE: Soak Up Summer Sweepstakes
501 Lafayette Dr.
Oak Ridge, TN 37830
Alternate entries must be postmarked by 8/15/2020 and received by 11:59PM EST on 8/16/2020.
Y-12 FCU shall have no liability for Winner(s)’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner(s)’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner(s) cannot be contacted, is/are ineligible, fail(s) to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fail(s) to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize(s) may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner(s) selected. Receipt by Winner(s) of the prize(s) offered in this contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Y-12 FCU’s sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
5. Prizes: The contest Grand Prize is the winner’s choice of one (1) of the three (3) following prize packages:
1. Lazy Lake Day Package: includes pontoon boat rental valued at $250, $100 VISA gift card valued at $100 (boat gas and food), YETI Tundra 45 qt. cooler valued at $299, JBL Charge 3 waterproof portable Bluetooth speaker valued at $149. Total prize value = $798
2. Perfect Patio Makeover Package: includes a $750 Lowe’s or Home Depot gift card valued at $750. Total prize value = $750
3. Glamping Getaway Package: includes Coleman WeatherMaster 6-Person tent valued at $250, 2 ALPS Mountaineering King Kong camping chairs valued at $120, 2 Coleman GuestRest Double High Queen Air Mattresses valued at $180, 4 32oz. Hydro Flask Tumblers valued at $180 = $730
6. Methodology and Selection of Prize Winner: All eligible entries (liked post(s), commented with text or image, or mailed entry) will be eligible for a random drawing to award the grand prize winner. The grand prize winner will be drawn at random from all users who entered.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest (e.g., photo, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Y-12 FCU, anyone acting on behalf of Y-12 FCU, and Y-12 FCU licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
8. Terms & Conditions: Y-12 FCU reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond [Y-12 FCU] control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, Y-12 FCU may select the Winner(s) from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Y-12 FCU. Y-12 FCU reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Y-12 FCU has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the contest, to void entries for any reason. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Y-12 FCU reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Y-12 FCU and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the contest; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF TENNESSEE WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Tennessee having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the contest is Y-12 FCU. By entering the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.