We offer the highest level of security when it comes to protecting your account from fraudulent charges. Visa’s Fraud Detection Service monitors transactions on your account 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. For your protection, you can receive text alerts to notify you of suspected fraud.
Text Alert Details:
- All members with a Visa debit card are automatically opted in to text alerts. You may opt out of the service by replying STOP to the text message. However, we strongly encourage you to utilize this protection!
- To ensure you receive these important alerts, check that your mobile number is correct in Online Banking.
- Messages will be sent from short code 23618 and will not contain any telemarketing, cross-marketing, solicitation, advertising, or debt collection messages of any kind. Please save this number in your phone as “Visa Fraud Alerts”.
- Text alerts are near real-time. This means if a valid transaction is declined for suspected fraud, you can respond to the alert and almost immediately rerun the transaction for approval.
- The cost of text alerts is waived by many major cell phone carriers.