Y-12 FCU Best Seats In The House Giveaway
Official Facebook Giveaway Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. YOU DO NOT NEED TO LIKE/FOLLLOW OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO ENTER OR WIN. MEMBERSHIP OR ACCOUNTS WITH Y-12 FCU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. LIKING/FOLLOWING OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND OR MEMBERSHIP/ACCOUNTS WITH Y-12 FCU DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to [Y-12 FCU] and not to Facebook.
1. Eligibility: This giveaway is open only to: permanent Tennessee residents ages 21 and older. [Y-12 FCU] and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors and any and all personnel with any existing or prior business relationship/partnership/agreement with [Y-12 FCU] AND relatives of all groups listed above are ineligible to enter or win.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of [Y-12 FCU] as final and binding as it relates to the content of this giveaway.
3. Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted starting [3/18/2019 12:01AM EST] and ending [4/6/2019 11:59PM EST] for the Grand Prize. Entries will be accepted on the following schedule for the Secondary Prizes:
-starting [3/18/2019 12:01AM EST] and ending [3/21/2019 10:59AM EST] for Secondary Prize #1.
-starting [3/18/2019 12:01AM EST] and ending [3/28/2019 10:59AM EST] for Secondary Prize #2.
-starting [3/18/2019 12:01AM EST] and ending [4/6/2019 10:59AM EST] for Secondary Prize #3.
All entries must be received by [4/6/2019 10:59AM EST].
4. How to Enter: The Grand Prize giveaway may be entered once by liking a Y-12 FCU giveaway post, again (2ndentry) by commenting on (with images or text) posts provided at [https://www.facebook.com/y12fcu/] with a team you believe will win the 2019 NCAA men’s basketball championship. The entry must fulfill all giveaway requirements, as specified on posts, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of [Y-12 FCU]. The Secondary Prize giveaway may be entered once by liking a Y-12 FCU weekly giveaway post, again (2ndentry) by commenting on (with images or text) weekly giveaway posts provided at [https://www.facebook.com/y12fcu/] with a team you believe will win have the highest margin of victory for the weekly round games, for that week.
Alternate Entry: Alternate entry is available by sending a letter or postcard with paid postage and the following information [Y-12 FCU Best Seats In The House Giveaway, Full Name, Address, Email Address, Phone Number] to:
Attn: Amber Price
RE: Best Seats In The House Giveaway
501 Lafayette Dr.
Oak Ridge, TN 37830
Alternate entries must be postmarked by 4/5/2019 and received by 11:59PM EST on 4/8/2019.
[Y-12 FCU] shall have no liability for Winner(s)’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner(s)’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner(s) cannot be contacted, is/are ineligible, fail(s) to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fail(s) to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize(s) may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner(s) selected. Receipt by Winner(s) of the prize(s) offered in this giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at [Y-12 FCU] sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
5. Prizes: The giveaway Grand Prize is a $500 gift card valid towards any in-stock home furnishings at Sofas & More, 7114 Maynardville Pike, Knoxville, TN 37918, valued at $500. The giveaway Secondary Prizes are Famous Dave’s Party Packs (featuring 1 meat, 2 sides, and cornbread to feed 6 – 8 people), valid at Famous Dave’s Bar-B-Que, 208 Advantage Place, Knoxville, TN 37922, valued at $99.99 each.[Y-12 FCU] reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or substitute the giveaway prize(s) at any time, for any reason.
6. Methodology and Selection of Prize Winners: Secondary Prizes will be awarded after the Opening Round, Regional Finals and completion (Final Four/Championship Game) of the 2019 NCAA Men’s basketball tournament. Users who correctly picked the team for each of those rounds/time periods with the largest margin of victory will be eligible for a random drawing to award secondary prize winners. Winners will be drawn at random from all users who selected the correct team for each time period. For the Grand Prize, all eligible entries (liked posts, liked page or commented with text or image) will be eligible for a random drawing to award the grand prize winner. The grand prize winner will be drawn at random from all users who entered.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this giveaway (e.g., photo, text, etc.), You understand and agree that [Y-12 FCU], anyone acting on behalf of [Y-12 FCU], and [Y-12 FCU] licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the giveaway, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
8. Terms & Conditions: [Y-12 FCU] reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond [Y-12 FCU] control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the giveaway. In such case, [Y-12 FCU] may select the Winner(s) from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by [Y-12 FCU]. [Y-12 FCU] reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. [Y-12 FCU] has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the giveaway, to void entries for any reason. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, [Y-12 FCU] reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless [Y-12 FCU] and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the giveaway; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the giveaway or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS giveaway IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF [TENNESSEE] WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this giveaway, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in [Tennessee] having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this giveaway). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the giveaway is [Y-12 FCU]. By entering the giveaway, You, the contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.