Y-12 FCU Core Values
- To our members/owners for making a positive difference in their financial lives.
- To our communities for improving the welfare of all.
- To our heritage for financial soundness and fiduciary accountability in all that we do.
- Dedicated to providing best-in-class member service while continuously seeking any and all opportunities for personal and organizational improvement.
- continually seeking to build meaningful relationships with our members and employees, set upon a cornerstone of trust and respect.
- We get the job done with a total team effort, going the extra mile everyday to create a fun and productive environment for our members and our employees.
|Autos 2011-2017 || as low as 2.49% APR|
|60-Month Certificate || as high as 1.25% APY|
|Home Equity-Variable Interest Only || as low as 4.00% APR|
|*Rates subject to change; certain restrictions apply.(1)APR (2)APY|